So here I am sat listening to the birds chirping. Motivated to start my new blog. Why, because this is my time to succeed!
This blog is going to be filled with information about succeeding with a business online beginning with Affiliate Marketing. Not only will I be going through what you need to know, reviewing useful tools but also helping you with your mindset. Empowering your greatness.
The path to success
The path to success, can either be long and hard or smooth and easy. As humans, it’s our nature to take the long and hard route. Often reinventing the wheel! Which is crazy. I know, I am guilty of this. Success is like water, it likes to follow the path of least resistance.
There are a few things you need to do to help you succeed. Some people may say that it’s BS others think they wouldn’t have succeeded without it. I am of the mindset if it works for you, use it! I know its works for me.
First Steps to Success
- Know what you don’t want.
- Get clear about what you do want! As my mother always says the ship can not set sail until it knows where it is going. Decluttering things in your life can help with this.
- Switch off. Your mind will be busy with everything that you have to do. Take a walk preferably in nature, spend time with family and friends, just switch off from your business for a couple of hours a day. You will see the benefit in the long run.
- Get a mentor. They have been through what you are going through. They should be at a higher level than you. My business and luck started changing when I made the investment. This is my time to succeed, and the only way of doing it without reinventing the wheel was to make that leap of faith with a mentor.
My mentor and his team provided me with guidance, knowledge and a strategy. Before this, I had made money online but it was not consistent. Why, because there wasn’t a strategy or funnel in place!
- Know what you can’t do! When we first start out we think we need to know and do everything. That is the worst mistake for an entrepreneur. If you know you can’t do something, for example, creating logos, videos, writing post. Either take a lesson or outsource it. Work in your zone of genius not your zone of incompetence.
- Mix with the right people. Even though in most cases your family and friends will support you. They do not understand what you are doing. Attend seminars, meetup groups and make friends on Facebook that have the same interests as you.Only yesterday I attended a seminar of 450 mainly women to see Denise Duffield-Thomas the author of Luck Bitch and Get Rich, Lucky Bitch. The room was electric with positivity and the sense we can all succeed and that it is my time.In January I also attended the Internet Profits event which my mentor hosted. What a fantastic weekend of positivity and information to take your online business forward.
This is my time..
How is this time different? Well, I have not only been learning all the skills I need but I have also been working on my mindset. Every morning I listen to audio books from, The Science of Getting Rich to Your are A Badass at Making Money. I read lots of books both business and mindset. Currently finishing Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson (My mentor’s mentor).
I have a clear strategy of where I want to be and what I must do to change it.
I still have to deal with my Fears, but instead of putting my head in the sand, I face them head on. And you know the most amazing thing is they are not that bad!
I am taking action on everything I am learning and passing this knowledge on to others. (I was and still struggle sometimes with taking the steps, saying I will be ready next week!)
So this is my time make it your time with the correct mindset.
- Click on the link below for a free video training about the 2 critical pillars you need to have to be a successful online entrepreneur.
- Free Video Training
- Empowering your Greatness